1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
On this post we will learn how to allow / deny ping on Linux servers, this is useful for both...
As you have full root access, you may install any compatible software on your VPS. However, any...
Below is an Unix command to list all the IP addresses connected to your server on port 80....
Most control panels have built in control panel to control panel migration tools that you can...
There are several causes to why you may not be able to access your VPS. Some users often mistake...