How to Re-Install cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin?
To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
Was this answer helpful?
To change your hostname, enter the following command as root: $ hostname...
VPS gives you the functions and features and of a managed dedicated server but without the price....
Virtuozzo is the VPS technology created by SWsoft which allow us to create isolated VPS servers...
We use Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (PVC).
VPS is an isolated environment with your own resources whereas in a shared hosting environment...