How to Re-Install cPanel/WHM and DirectAdmin?
To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
Was this answer helpful?
cPanel may spit out a "Unactive License File" error when new IP addresses or added or when your...
Most control panels have built in control panel to control panel migration tools that you can...
We offer Fully Managed VPS packages. For a list of items that we support, please refer to the...
VPS is an isolated environment with your own resources whereas in a shared hosting environment...
Guaranteed memory is the amount of memory allocated to your VPS which you can use up to at any...