1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To change your hostname, enter the following command as root: $ hostname...
We offer Fully Managed VPS packages. For a list of items that we support, please refer to the...
If Apache / HTTPS is using lots of memory on your server, here is how you can optimize Apache on...
Most control panels have built in control panel to control panel migration tools that you can...
As you have full root access, you may install any compatible software on your VPS. However, any...