1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Yes. We have automated installation process configured, so if you choose to buy cPanel for your...
VPS gives you the functions and features and of a managed dedicated server but without the price....
Our proprietary provisioning system gets your server ready in minutes, ensuring that you get...
VPS hosting accounts come with three control panels. Virtuozzo Power Panel (VZPP), WebHost...
Guaranteed memory is the amount of memory allocated to your VPS which you can use up to at any...