1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Our proprietary provisioning system gets your server ready in minutes, ensuring that you get...
Below is an Unix command to list all the IP addresses connected to your server on port 80....
Yes. We have automated installation process configured, so if you choose to buy cPanel for your...
As you have full root access, you may install any compatible software on your VPS. However, any...
Guaranteed memory is the amount of memory allocated to your VPS which you can use up to at any...