1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
We use Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (PVC).
cPanel may spit out a "Unactive License File" error when new IP addresses or added or when your...
There are many registars in the world with different panels, however we have provided a...
Guaranteed memory is the amount of memory allocated to your VPS which you can use up to at any...
Virtuozzo is the VPS technology created by SWsoft which allow us to create isolated VPS servers...