1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
We offer Fully Managed VPS packages. For a list of items that we support, please refer to the...
[email protected][~]# free -mFor XEN/KV you will read your actual memory swap, for Virtouzzo you will...
Below is an Unix command to list all the IP addresses connected to your server on port 80....
Our proprietary provisioning system gets your server ready in minutes, ensuring that you get...
VPS is an isolated environment with your own resources whereas in a shared hosting environment...