1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
VPS stands for Virtual Private Servers. VPS Hosting utilizes a technology called Virtualization,...
In the ConfigServer Security & Firewall (CSF) configuration file, update the CT_LIMIT value...
Yes. We have automated installation process configured, so if you choose to buy cPanel for your...
VPS is an isolated environment with your own resources whereas in a shared hosting environment...
We offer Fully Managed VPS packages. For a list of items that we support, please refer to the...