2. Go to Mail section
3. Click on Forwarder icon
4. Type the email address from which mail should be forwarded.
5. Type the destination mail address on which you want to forward your mail.
6. You can forward any mail to any website URL using the pipe to a program option.
7. Click on Add forwarder
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Now its very easy to Install any AutoSSL on your website, Just follow the instructions: 1.Login...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Logs section Click on Awstats
This guide provides instructions for modifying .htaccess to use a custom php.ini throughout your...
To add custom php limits like memory limit,Upload limit You can do it from .user.ini file Create...
1. Upload the files to server 2. Open the folder from browser 3. Installation will ask for...