- Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials
- Go to Mail section
- Click on MX entry icon
- Select the domain name
- Select the email routing (by default automatic detect configuration)
- Click on Add new record section
- Type the priority and Fill the destination.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Upload the files to server 2. Open the folder from browser 3. Installation will ask for...
Having too much information stored on your server can cause all sorts of issues. If you get a...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Logs section Click on Awstats
If you use cPanel mail service for your domain, it is possible to back up (export) your emails...
Hello, How to Migrate an cPanel from one server to another server without Root access over FTP?...