Modifying the htaccess file to use a custom php.ini file throughout your website
This guide provides instructions for modifying .htaccess to use a custom php.ini throughout your cPanel site.
1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so
2. Create a custom php.ini, if you haven't already done so.
3. Locate the absolute path of your cPanel Home Directory and make a note of it.
4. Open File Manager
5. Select the .htaccess file by clicking on it once and then click Code Editor
6. Ensure you have the correct file selected and then click Edit
7. Enter the following code, replacing homedirectory with the Home Directory you found in step 3:
8. Once you have finished editing your .htaccess file, click Save Changes from the top right of the editing window.
Was this answer helpful?
Google submit form step1- http://www.google.co.in/webmasters/tools/2- Click on add a site...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Click on preference section Click on...
Resetting your cPanel password and finding your cPanel username is easy and can be handled...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Domains section Click on...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Files section Click on backups...