1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so
2. Create a custom php.ini, if you haven't already done so.
3. Locate the absolute path of your cPanel Home Directory and make a note of it.
4. Open File Manager
5. Select the .htaccess file by clicking on it once and then click Code Editor
6. Ensure you have the correct file selected and then click Edit
7. Enter the following code, replacing homedirectory with the Home Directory you found in step 3:
8. Once you have finished editing your .htaccess file, click Save Changes from the top right of the editing window.
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
To add custom php limits like memory limit,Upload limit You can do it from .user.ini file Create...
If you do not have a php.ini file in your public_html folder you can create one by following the...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Mail section Click on add auto...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Mail section Click on Email...
Hello Clients, Are you trying to Add an Domain in your cpanel using addon Domain Option?...