1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so
2. Create a custom php.ini, if you haven't already done so.
3. Locate the absolute path of your cPanel Home Directory and make a note of it.
4. Open File Manager
5. Select the .htaccess file by clicking on it once and then click Code Editor
6. Ensure you have the correct file selected and then click Edit
7. Enter the following code, replacing homedirectory with the Home Directory you found in step 3:
8. Once you have finished editing your .htaccess file, click Save Changes from the top right of the editing window.
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Click on preference section Click on...
1. Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials 2. Go to Advanced section 3. Click on...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Domains section Click on...
Now its very easy to Install any AutoSSL on your website, Just follow the instructions: 1.Login...
1. Login in cPanel using provided URL and its credentials. 2. Click on Virus Scanner option. 3....