1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so
2. Create a custom php.ini, if you haven't already done so.
3. Locate the absolute path of your cPanel Home Directory and make a note of it.
4. Open File Manager
5. Select the .htaccess file by clicking on it once and then click Code Editor
6. Ensure you have the correct file selected and then click Edit
7. Enter the following code, replacing homedirectory with the Home Directory you found in step 3:
8. Once you have finished editing your .htaccess file, click Save Changes from the top right of the editing window.
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Login into C panel using provided URL and its credentials Click on preference section Click...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Files section. Click on FTP...
You can create an SPF record from cpanel > Email Authentication for your all domains that are...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Domains section Click on...
Google submit form step1- http://www.google.co.in/webmasters/tools/2- Click on add a site...