Modifying the htaccess file to use a custom php.ini file throughout your website
This guide provides instructions for modifying .htaccess to use a custom php.ini throughout your cPanel site.
1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so
2. Create a custom php.ini, if you haven't already done so.
3. Locate the absolute path of your cPanel Home Directory and make a note of it.
4. Open File Manager
5. Select the .htaccess file by clicking on it once and then click Code Editor
6. Ensure you have the correct file selected and then click Edit
7. Enter the following code, replacing homedirectory with the Home Directory you found in step 3:
8. Once you have finished editing your .htaccess file, click Save Changes from the top right of the editing window.
Was this answer helpful?
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Advanced section Click on MIME...
Hello,During wordpress installation with Softaculous if you received any errors and unable to...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Domains section Click on...
1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so 2. If you haven’t already done so, create a...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Advanced section Click on...