1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so
2. Create a custom php.ini, if you haven't already done so.
3. Locate the absolute path of your cPanel Home Directory and make a note of it.
4. Open File Manager
5. Select the .htaccess file by clicking on it once and then click Code Editor
6. Ensure you have the correct file selected and then click Edit
7. Enter the following code, replacing homedirectory with the Home Directory you found in step 3:
8. Once you have finished editing your .htaccess file, click Save Changes from the top right of the editing window.
- Email, SSL
- 1 Users Found This Useful
You need to log in to cPanel in order to manage your web site.To access cPanel using your...
In this tutorial, we can check how to backup and restore emails in Horde. In cPanel, it is...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Advanced section Click on...
How to Enable Phpmyadmin? 1. Login to your WHM > Feature Manager 2. You can see "Add a new...
Hello, How to increase Max upload size in cPanel using php.ini file ? Login to your cPanel >...