Modifying the htaccess file to use a custom php.ini file throughout your website
This guide provides instructions for modifying .htaccess to use a custom php.ini throughout your cPanel site.
1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so
2. Create a custom php.ini, if you haven't already done so.
3. Locate the absolute path of your cPanel Home Directory and make a note of it.
4. Open File Manager
5. Select the .htaccess file by clicking on it once and then click Code Editor
6. Ensure you have the correct file selected and then click Edit
7. Enter the following code, replacing homedirectory with the Home Directory you found in step 3:
8. Once you have finished editing your .htaccess file, click Save Changes from the top right of the editing window.
Was this answer helpful?
If you do not have a php.ini file in your public_html folder you can create one by following the...
You can create an SPF record from cpanel > Email Authentication for your all domains that are...
By Default Wordpress will consume lot resource if its Not optimized in proper Way. Do the...
1. Upload the files to server 2. Open the folder from browser 3. Installation will ask for...
Hello, How to create cPanel Account in WHM Panel? Steps : * Login to your WHM Panel by...