- Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials
- Go to Domains section
- Click on redirect icon
- Select the type permanent (301)
- Select the domain or type the url which you want to redirect
- Type the location of domain or url where you want to redirect
- Select the redirect with or without www in www redirection section
- Click on Add button
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Database section Click on phpMyAdmin Database can be managed from phpMyAdmin
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This guide provides instructions for modifying .htaccess to use a custom php.ini throughout your...
1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so 2. If you haven’t already done so, create a...
If you do not have a php.ini file in your public_html folder you can create one by following the...
You can create an SPF record from cpanel > Email Authentication for your all domains that are...
Resetting your cPanel password and finding your cPanel username is easy and can be handled...