- Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials
- Go to Mail section
- Click on MX entry
- Select Remote mail exchanger
- Under Add New Record enter all records provided by Google following the priority specified by them and the destination. All will be automatically assigned for the domain name you have chosen from the drop-down menu
- Remove the default MX record added for your domain name. If no changes were previously made, it will be the one with priority 0 pointing to your domain name.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to Enable Phpmyadmin? 1. Login to your WHM > Feature Manager 2. You can see "Add a new...
Hello, How to increase Max upload size in cPanel using php.ini file ? Login to your cPanel >...
In this tutorial, we can check how to backup and restore emails in Horde. In cPanel, it is...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Advanced section Click on MIME...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Logs section Click on Awstats