To Re-Install cPanel:
1. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
2. You need to ensure that yum is installed.
3. Run the following commands:
$ cd /home
$ wget http://layer1.cpanel.net/latest
$ sh latest
To Re-Install DirectAdmin:
1. You need to contact us to get your License ID number.
2. Reformat your VPS (rebuild)
4. You need to ensure that gcc, gcc-c++ and make are installed. If not, run the following commands:
$ yum install gcc
$ yum install gcc-c++
$ yum install make
5. Run the following commands:
$ wget http://directadmin.com/setup.sh
$ chmod 755 setup.sh
This will initiate the DirectAdmin installation, which you will be prompted to enter in details and proceed with installation.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
We use Parallels Virtuozzo Containers (PVC).
There are several causes to why you may not be able to access your VPS. Some users often mistake...
We offer Fully Managed VPS packages. For a list of items that we support, please refer to the...
As you have full root access, you may install any compatible software on your VPS. However, any...
Virtuozzo is the VPS technology created by SWsoft which allow us to create isolated VPS servers...