How to create cPanel Account in WHM Panel? Steps :
* Login to your WHM Panel by Serverip:2087 or website.com/whm
* Create an Package
Eg : Pro,Starter,Unlimited
* Set Required Space,Bandwidth and other
* Save the package
* Go to Create new account
* Enter Domain Name,Username,Password,email and Select your package
* Click on "Create" button
* The New cPanel account has been created successfully
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This guide provides instructions for modifying .htaccess to use a custom php.ini throughout your...
1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so 2. If you haven’t already done so, create a...
If you do not have a php.ini file in your public_html folder you can create one by following the...
You can create an SPF record from cpanel > Email Authentication for your all domains that are...
Resetting your cPanel password and finding your cPanel username is easy and can be handled...