- Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials
- Go to Database section
- Click on MySql database icon.
- Go to create a database section
- Type the database name
- Click on create database button
- Go back to Add new user section
- Type database user name and password
- Click on create user button
- Go back to add user to database (user to database mapping)
- Select the user with its database (mapping between them)
- Click on Add button
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This guide provides instructions for modifying .htaccess to use a custom php.ini throughout your...
1. Log in to cPanel, if you haven’t already done so 2. If you haven’t already done so, create a...
If you do not have a php.ini file in your public_html folder you can create one by following the...
You can create an SPF record from cpanel > Email Authentication for your all domains that are...
Resetting your cPanel password and finding your cPanel username is easy and can be handled...