- Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials
- Go to Domains section
- Click on subdomain
- Type the subdomain name in search box
- The path can be modified using edit icon in Document root section
- You can manage the redirection by clicking on manage the redirection.
- Subdomain can be removed by clicking on Remove.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Login in cPanel using provided URL and its credentials. 2. Click on Virus Scanner option. 3....
Hello Clients, Are you trying to Add an Domain in your cpanel using addon Domain Option?...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Mail section Click on Email...
If you use cPanel mail service for your domain, it is possible to back up (export) your emails...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Logs section Click on Awstats