How to create cPanel Account in WHM Panel? Steps :
* Login to your WHM Panel by Serverip:2087 or website.com/whm
* Create an Package
Eg : Pro,Starter,Unlimited
* Set Required Space,Bandwidth and other
* Save the package
* Go to Create new account
* Enter Domain Name,Username,Password,email and Select your package
* Click on "Create" button
* The New cPanel account has been created successfully
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
By Default Wordpress will consume lot resource if its Not optimized in proper Way. Do the...
Having too much information stored on your server can cause all sorts of issues. If you get a...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Files section. Click on FTP...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Database section Click on...
If you do not have a php.ini file in your public_html folder you can create one by following the...