How to create cPanel Account in WHM Panel? Steps :
* Login to your WHM Panel by Serverip:2087 or website.com/whm
* Create an Package
Eg : Pro,Starter,Unlimited
* Set Required Space,Bandwidth and other
* Save the package
* Go to Create new account
* Enter Domain Name,Username,Password,email and Select your package
* Click on "Create" button
* The New cPanel account has been created successfully
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Resetting your cPanel password and finding your cPanel username is easy and can be handled...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Database section Click on the...
Login into cPanel using provided URL and its credentials Go to Database section Click on...
Remote MySQL connections are disabled by default in cPanel servers because they are considered a...
U can customize these settings by putting a custom php.in in public_html folder or by writing...